Sunday, May 13, 2012

CrowsToes

A lovely black feathered friend of mine hooked me up with these babies.  They came to me in the mail a few days ago and I squeed a squee that could have broken glass.  I took a million pictures but my camera was freaking out in the sunshine :\  How rare! We never have sun here in Raincouver.

Absolum -Your Potions Master over Here Today Aragon Tomorrow Suede (1 coat Absolum)



This polish is a party in the bottle!  I do not think I can name all the glitter in it.  Primarily what I notice most are the blue, green, red, holo and black hexes with black stick glitter.  Blinding in the sunshine.


 Bunny Slope over Don't Touch My Tutu! (1 Coats Bunny Slope)

1 coat Bunny Slope

This is so frigging delicate and pretty.  It looks so amazing.  Tiny white glitter with tiny holo silver glitter bits.  Adore.


Cheshire over Rimmel Hard Edged (1 Coat Cheshire)


Adore this.  Purple glitter with pops of this acidic yellow!  Plus check out that hunka hunka giant square glitter! Rawr.  There is a lot of other glitter in this polish but these are the ones that really stand out.


Murder By #'s over Here Today Aragon Tomorrow Suede (2 coats Murder)


This one is a duochrome and it also has holographic and other glitter bits in it.  Stunning and smooth as buttah to apply!

Although sold out at the moment, CrowsToes will be reopening hopefully soon.  You can find her blog at http://thepolishedcrow.blogspot.ca/ and you can buy her polishes at http://www.crowstoesnailcolor.bigcartel.com/ Pin It

9 comments:

  1. ive been underwhelmed by a lot of indies lately, but these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have gotten a great amount of compliments on these manis I must say! I am quite pleased :)

      Delete
  2. i need "your potions master" just for the name :P and the polish is gorgeous so that really makes it a polish worth getting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? So stoked to see what else she puts out!

      Delete
  3. They are all so amazing! I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I think I like Cheshire more but I pinned this picture before I went to bed and 115 people repinned it by the time I woke up which is like.. the most ever for me! People seem to really dig that one. It is gorgeous though ;)

      Delete
  4. Crowtoes is the best! I am undecided as to whether Potions Master or Cheshire is the most glittery hotness on you.

    ReplyDelete