Thursday, January 16, 2014

Misa Peach Passion and CND Crimson Sparkle

This is another one I picked up at the Misa sale. This is an orange leaning bright peach creme. The formula was pretty typical for these kinds of colours. It was a bit thick. I used 3 coats for these pictures. It was a bit streaky, but I blame that more on my application. I think the best way to apply this is with thicker, even coats that are allowed to dry a bit in between. That being said, I am not unimpressed with how it looks with 3 quick coats. It doesn't level very well, like a lot of similar polishes I have found, and so if your final coats do not completely cover your last ones you will end up with obvious layers around the edges. You may be able to see this in my pics.




Because I cannot leave anything alone I added a coat of CND Crimson Sparkle. I am beyond disappointed that CND decided to discontinue their line of Effects. I hope they bring them back in the Vinylux formula. I found this difficult to photograph. In actuality, it is a really prominent pretty pink shimmer that changes to gold as you shift your hands around closer to the light source.




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color and it's even better with that shimmer! Too bad about the formula. I really hate when application isn't all that great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the effects too (even though I think I blogsaled all the ones I had ... whoops!) This is a fab colour of you though!

    ReplyDelete